1. Collapse Details
    how many computers?
    Does anyone know how many computers you can put Vegas Pro 14 on? I have a heavy field laptop which is a bit of pain to carry on planes and a tower setup for my main editing at home with both having Vegas Pro 14 on them. I pick up a cheap laptop which is light to carry and easier to take to China with to view daily's for the next film shoot but as I was trying to download Vegas Pro 14 on it, it wouldn't let me. I was only able to do the Trial version. Any feedback?

2. Collapse Details
    You're supposed to have three.
    LEARN FILMMAKING - DIGITAL STREAMING AND DOWNLOADS OF GREAT TRAINING PROGRAMS!

WRITING FOR TELEVISION ARTICLE | "ASSUMPTION BLUES" FILM NOIR RADIO PLAY | "BLUE SCARLET" RADIO PLAY

3. Collapse Details
    Thanks. I will have to try and call them to see what I can do to get it onto the laptop.

4. Collapse Details
    It only 2 with Vegas Pro 14. So if I upgrade to Vegas Pro 15 do I still keep my 14? If so I can upload 15 onto my light computer and the other one to my stand alone desktop.

5. Collapse Details
    You can have multiple versions on a laptop. I'm running Vegas Pro 8, 13, 15 on my main laptop. I have been able to run the Sony versions on three machines at a time. I haven't tried to put Magix Vegas Pro 15 on more than 1 yet, so I can't say for sure about that.

6. Collapse Details
    Make sure your laptop has a goodly amount of RAM for Vegas 15. It's the most RAM-hungry version of Vegas yet, by quite a bit.
    LEARN FILMMAKING - DIGITAL STREAMING AND DOWNLOADS OF GREAT TRAINING PROGRAMS!

WRITING FOR TELEVISION ARTICLE | "ASSUMPTION BLUES" FILM NOIR RADIO PLAY | "BLUE SCARLET" RADIO PLAY

7. Collapse Details
    I'm running Vegas 15 on my puny pathetic PC without needing extra RAM, but then again I'm not doing anything fancy with my basic edits.
    Am a Sound Recordist in New Zealand: http://ironfilm.co.nz/sound/
    Follow my vlog and adventures in sound: https://www.youtube.com/c/SoundSpeeding

8. Collapse Details
    From #9 of the FAQ at this site:
    https://www.vegascreativesoftware.in...uides--104787/

How many computers can I use VEGAS Pro on?
    You can use VEGAS Pro (14.0 and later) simultaneously on 2 devices. To deactivate a device so you can activate a different one, go to your MAGIX account > My Products > Show More Details > Deactivate. Older versions of Vegas Pro are licensed under a system (as previously used by Sony) which permits use on multiple computers by one user; after an unspecified number of installations on different or updated PCs you may need to contact support to reset your "installation count".

Mike