1. Collapse Details
    Helix Jr. for slightly bigger cams
    Anybody using a Letus Helix Jr. with a C100 MK I or II or similar sized camera like an FS5? Also, is it worth getting the encoder version? And can you use it on a tripod while gimbled? I'd be following somebody through a long factory line, while also doing periodic static interviews. Ideally, two cameras would work best here but the situation only allows for me to use one and mostly nat light. I could obviously try to just do it all on the gimbal but I'm not sure that I could manage that for hours. Thanks.

2. Collapse Details
    I had the Helix Jr Magnesium w the encoded motors with the C100 MKI. IMHO the C100 is not the sweet spot for the Helix Jr. it’s kind of too large and realistically, you aren’t going to hold the Helix Jr with a camera like the C100 or an FS-5 out in front of your body very long without getting the shakes.

The encoded motors are much stronger. I just found the whole setup kind of heavy and you had better be good with computers to get the Helix Jr. dialed in. Simple BGC is anything but simple, it’s pretty complicated IMHO.

I went with the Zhiyun Crane and Crane M and smaller cameras. I dislike bigger, heavier gimbals, especially for longer shoots.
    It's a business first and a creative outlet second.
    G.A.S. destroys lives. Stop buying gear that doesn't make you money.

3. Collapse Details
    Thanks for the reply Puredrifting. I do have a Crane v2 and have used it with an 80D. That works decently since the dual pixel and face recognition is very good. But I've never been that happy with the image quality of the 80D. It's noticeably softer in comparison to the C100, despite being a much newer camera. What smaller cameras do you use that match well with the C100/C200?