1. Collapse Details
    Century Precision Optics .75x Wide Adapter for Sony EX1, EX3, PMW200
    Feedback Score
    Hello,

I have an eBay auction for a pre-owned Century Precision Optics (Schneider) .75x Wide Angle converter lens (MKIII) for Sony EX-1, EX-3, and PMW-200 cameras. Model number 0HD-75CV-EX3. When brand new, this adapter retails for $975.

Starting bid is $50 (no reserve, no buy-now). Auction ends Friday 2/16/18 at 2:01 pm (PST).

Century _75x wide.jpg

Used exclusively on a Sony PMW-200, this has been easily the best investment for my news feature, documentary, and corporate work. I probably used it on the camera about 15% of the time, mostly for B-roll, but also for 2-shots, walk-and-talks, and demos/action. Unlike other wide adapters (Sony and 16x9 branded junk), this adapter allows the use of the full zoom range when attached without losing ability to focus, so you can leave it on during run-and-gun situations and be confident you can get most shots without limitation.

This adapter is in excellent condition. It has been cleaned methodically (probably 2-3 times each shoot day), is always capped when not in use, and is stored in the (included) leather pouch. For transport and storage, it has lived in it's own padded divider space inside the camera's heavy-duty Porta-Brace hardcase.

Features:
    Model number 0HD-75CV-EX3 (fits Sony EX1, EX3, PMW-200)

Allows complete zoom-through (focusable from wide through tele ends of lens)

Widens shots by 25%... awesome in tight spaces, for 2-shots, landscapes, architecture, etc.

Drastically decreases MOD (Minimum Object Distance) so possible to focus on near objects

Comes with front and rear lens caps, plus a leather pouch for storage and transport

If you have any questions, I am happy to respond ASAP. Thanks for bidding!
    Last edited by Seanik; 02-13-2018 at 12:22 AM.