Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Can you dim it down to 0%?

2. Collapse Details
    What about overseas buyers? What's the shipping to the UK? I am interested yes. WIll you be exhibiting at BSC Expo in London later this week?

3. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Erik Naso View Post
    I just finished a review of the LC-160 and it's a very nice bright soft source. Will post next week on Newsshooter.com
    I’m interested in buying, but not ready to commit. Hopefully Erik’s review will sway me.

Would love to see how the color compares to Aladdin’s 1x2’ Flex panels. I’m often mounting a pair of these together to form a 2x2’, but it’s a bit time consuming to build, & breakdown.

What I’d really love to find is a couple of LEDs that can work as Keylights, but along with some stands, would fit into a piece of nondescript carry-on luggage. The Aladdins fit into a bigger piece of luggage, but I often don’t travel with them out of fear they won’t arrive in time for the gig, so opt for local rentals. If I had lamps I could carry-on I’d feel much more comfortable not renting as often, & would send the Aladdins, & Practilites as checked baggage.

Bought this carry-on awhile ago, but so far all I’ve succeeded in stuffing into it is a pair of Practilte 602 LED fresnels with Softboxes, & MERF Stands.

https://www.amazon.com/Samsonite-Cru.../dp/B0161EDUE6

PS Luke Seerveld recently posted about stuffing an Aladdin 1x2’ into the exact same piece of luggage, but when I tried that (with a different piece of luggage) I felt it wasn’t a great solution for repeated travels.

https://youtu.be/u9Aq9KME2kQ
    Last edited by Bern Caughey; 01-29-2018 at 04:18 PM.

4. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by rob norton View Post
    Yes. Kelvin is 50K stages and output is 1% increments.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.

5. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by rob norton View Post
    Yes you can.

6. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by k0bayashi View Post
    What about overseas buyers? What's the shipping to the UK? I am interested yes. WIll you be exhibiting at BSC Expo in London later this week?
    Shipping is free in the US & Canada but its a $125 shipping fee to Europe and Australia. An Intellytech rep will be answering company & product related questions soon.

7. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Bern Caughey View Post
    I’m interested in buying, but not ready to commit. Hopefully Erik’s review will sway me.

Would love to see how the color compares to Aladdin’s 1x2’ Flex panels. I’m often mounting a pair of these together to form a 2x2’, but it’s a bit time consuming to build, & breakdown.

What I’d really love to find is a couple of LEDs that can work as Keylights, but along with some stands, would fit into a piece of nondescript carry-on luggage. The Aladdins fit into a bigger piece of luggage, but I often don’t travel with them out of fear they won’t arrive in time for the gig, so opt for local rentals. If I had lamps I could carry-on I’d feel much more comfortable not renting as often, & would send the Aladdins, & Practilites as checked baggage.

Bought this carry-on awhile ago, but so far all I’ve succeeded in stuffing into it is a pair of Practilte 602 LED fresnels with Softboxes, & MERF Stands.

https://www.amazon.com/Samsonite-Cru.../dp/B0161EDUE6

PS Luke Seerveld recently posted about stuffing an Aladdin 1x2’ into the exact same piece of luggage, but when I tried that (with a different piece of luggage) I felt it wasn’t a great solution for repeated travels.

https://youtu.be/u9Aq9KME2kQ
    the light is 1x1' when folded. I could see getting everything (not the cases) into a carry-on if you had pretty small stands. The Review by Newsshooter.com is posted on page two of this thread.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.

8. Collapse Details
    Do all of these units now ship with the hard case?

9. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Erik Naso View Post
    Yes. Kelvin is 50K stages and output is 1% increments.
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulHelling View Post
    Yes you can.
    Thanks, I'm on the fence. $125 for shipping to Australia that comes with a hard case I don't want..

10. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by ozmorphasis View Post
    Do all of these units now ship with the hard case?
    Yes all the new units ship with hard cases. I have the soft case and wish it was the hard one.

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast