Page 1 of 30 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Intellytech Litecloth-LC-160 group buy
    Intellytech Litecloth-LC-160 group buy

This is 150% funded and a go! 7 days left.

Hi filmmakers!

I’m excited to announce this group buy for an amazing LED System, the Litecloth-LC-160. I have had the opportunity to work with this light and I can tell you it’s everything I hoped it would be. Most importantly it’s an excellent soft and color accurate light source that I use primarily as my Key for high profile ENG shoots and promos.

This light retails for $999.99. For this group Buy we will purchase them at only $699.30 when we hit 30 Units. This is 30% off and only for us. This group buy will last 30 days then it’s over. You will not see this price again. Shipping is free within the United States. Anyone interested in buying one will be provided a link to the group buy purchasing page which is connected to the Intellytech website.

Intellytech: *(303) 910-3715‬
    Ask for Aaron or email @:
    CustomerService@intellytechusa.com

Intellytech has set up a Facebook discussion group so you can ask questions or chat about the Litecloth which can be found here:

https://facebook.com/groups/152357558752674

Product Info for the Litecloth LC-160 on the Intellytech website here:

https://www.intellytechusa.com/colle...panel-airlight

Review by DSLR Video Shooter:

https://youtu.be/HNqE9eTkOLM
    Last edited by PaulHelling; 02-23-2018 at 12:40 PM.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.

2. Collapse Details
    I'm interested. I've contacted once Intellytech for info about dealers in Europe and unfortunately they don't have one yet! I hope this opened also for all Dvxuser members
    I can take two of them,and I'll need other accessories like softbox, extension cable etc..I'll contact Aaron from Intellytech for the accessories!
    Anyway thank you for this group buy even if it's only for US I'd say a very good deal for an interesting nice product!

3. Collapse Details
    Hey, this is not just for the US. Only free shipping in the US. The soft box is included in the system. From what I understand other accessories will be coming for the LC-160. Everyone that I’ve shown this light to loves it.

4. Collapse Details
    Paul - I'm on the fence at the moment ...but interested in this light. Are you affiliated in any way with the company? Will the group buy be V mount battery option one or the AB mount - or can you get either?

5. Collapse Details
    I’m not an employee. I’ve been a customer for around 5 years and they gave me one of these lights to try out and I found it amazing. It comes in either V-mount or AB. The output is crazy, it’s the equivalent of a 1500W soft box and has great CRI. Under normal interview lighting at a 2.8 I run this at around 20% of its total output. I’d recommend also buying the 32’ extension cable and I really like the remote but that’s a luxury item I guess. Intellytech is based out of Denver Colorado and has great customer service.

6. Collapse Details
    Also there is a link for a FaceBook group that you can join and stay up to date on how this is going and get other info.

7. Collapse Details
    I'd be down for one, absolutely — Maybe two if I can swing the budget. Great deal!

8. Collapse Details
    OK so I'm looking for a better key light than my 2x80W CFL china ball fixture and up until this point I was stuck on the Apuruture 120D w/Light dome but what I love about this is that it's a similar cost (with the discount) and it takes up significantly less space. It also seems to have an INTENSE amount of output based on caleb's review.

Would you guys think this would make a suitable key light? This would be my first major light purchase. The only other lights I have are these dracast ones: https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produ..._bi_color.html

9. Collapse Details
    I'm very interested but was concerned about a few things that one guy on their website cited as problems.
    1- He said that it was a bit of a pain and slow to set up with all the velcro straps
    2- He was worried about what would happen when the velcro gets old and doesn't hold so well anymore which is inevitable.
    3- He also was concerned that the monofilament that supported hanging the control would break and there was no easy way to fix it.

What do you think?

10. Collapse Details
    Why is it dvxusers only? What if we hit 60 units, could there be an even bigger discount?

Page 1 of 30 1234511 ... LastLast