Hey everyone! Just starting the new year by cleaning up my websites and rental posts.

For those who may not know, I have several sets of Cooke Mini S4/i lenses that I rent out.

I'm in LA, but I ship to all 50 states.

Cooke Mini S4/i lenses are wonderful lenses for professional productions on a budget. They give the same Cooke look as regular S4's (which are amazeballs lenses), but are a stop slower... but about half the price generally. These are great with Red cameras because their image circles are large enough to cover Helium sensors and almost all of them cover 6k Dragon FF, which is something you can't say with regular S4's. These are also great for gimbal work because they are generally smaller and lighter in weight and also have 82mm screw in filter threads (except 18mm.) I use screw in filters and a screw in lens hood on a movi and it save so much weight than using 4x5 filters and a clip-on MB.

Focal lengths are:
18, 21, 25, 32, 40, 50, 65, 75, 100, and 135mm

I have uncoated Mini S4 options as well, which are pretty cool.

I'm supposed to put a price here, so I will, but I'll let everyone know that I break sets. You can rent one lens, four, six, nine, twelve, anything.

My list prices are industry competitive around LA... $400/six set. $75 for singles a-la-cart. I do a great deal for a whole 10-set, which is $550/day. Discounts apply to all pricing if your shoot is more than one billing day, especially long term rentals. If you have a three week, month, or longer rental, we can really get down on price. Just reach out.

I've built a new website made to inform potential clients of the benefits, technical specs, and potential of these lenses and I'd be happy to share it here: www.CookeMiniRentals.com
You'll be able to see RedDragon 6K coverage charts, uncoated element tests, color rendition tests and more. Might be worth checking out.

Feel free to DM me on DVXuser if you need any info, or you can email me: RyanPatrickOHara at good old gmail.

Looking forward to a great 2018.

Thanks!

- Ryan