1. Collapse Details
    Looking for a good Storyboarding app for iPad
    Does anyone use iPad or iPad Pro for storyboarding? Just trying to find a good storyboarding app. Appreciate if you could share what storyboarding apps you have used and what you’d recommend.

2. Collapse Details
    I recommend Shot Pro, by far.

https://www.shotprofessional.com
    "Money doesn't make films...You just do it and take the initiative." - Werner Herzog

3. Collapse Details
    Thank you for the suggestion, Batutta. That app looks very promising! Are you personally using the app? What do you like and don't you like about the app?

4. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by bumkicho View Post
    Thank you for the suggestion, Batutta. That app looks very promising! Are you personally using the app? What do you like and don't you like about the app?
    Yes, I used the app to storyboard my entire feature film. I think it's flexible enough for almost any idea you might have, but dumb enough to be easy to use. The characters are easy to pose and have lots of built in actions you can chose from. I didn't use any of the animation tools. Just lined up shots and took stills. I wish it had more characters, or better yet, a character design tool. As is, what comes free is limited and you have to buy more characters if you want them. And it needs more prefab interior spaces. I mostly had to move walls around and build my own sets. However, you only have to build the sets once, as you can reuse the same locations. They keep improving it though. I used it last a year ago so they may have added more features.
    "Money doesn't make films...You just do it and take the initiative." - Werner Herzog

5. Collapse Details
    Thank you very much! That’s so helpful!

6. Collapse Details
    Rockin the Boat
    I guess it's time to update this thread, seeing as it's 2019. OK, so here goes - Apple just updated the iPads. So, what do you see as the perfect iPad + storyboarding app these days, if you need it for shooting a single camera video (feature, short etc.)? What have you used and what's your experience? Thanks in advance!