Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Collapse Details
    James, did you try the camera with the SR-R1 connected. Check if when you press record the fan changes speed. If it does, it is behaving normally. When recording the F35 goes to minimum to keep noise low.
    If that keeps it at max, then I don't know what else. Did Yachacha check it out? Did you do a Hard Reset... when you buy these cameras used, there may be something else active that you didn't know about that is creating the issue. I don't believe a firmware update resets all the custom settings. We gotta get your camera working man.

2. Collapse Details
    Fan Swap test:
    Yes, Yachacha and I didn't have a lot of time, so we only were able to swap out fans. Once the new top/sensorbloack fan was attached, the first couple minutes, the fan settings went back to normal, but then the error came back. So, even with the camera already up to temp, swapping the fan module with the board seemed to reset the perceived temp. So, there is a bit of a crumb trail in that.

SR-R1:
    I'll test out the SR-R1 next. But because there is a message "SHUTDOWN/FAN MAX" I am assuming the camera is sensing an error or high temps. So, we'll see. I have only test run the SR-R1 once, connected by SDI only, and the fans did not go quiet. I'll see if there is another link or cable to connect that might help.

3. Collapse Details
    1. Cleaned internal components of dust build up
    2. Swapped top fan module
    3. Updates firmware
    4. Reset of settings
    5. Attached SR-R1

No fix yet. Will keep on keepin on.
    Last edited by James0b57; 10-15-2018 at 12:15 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123