1. Collapse Details
    Sony a7R III to the a7R II a7s AF accuracy and speed with third party lenses...?
    I am just wondering how fast and accurately the a7R III, to the a7R II an the a7s focus with third part lenses like Canon and Nikon?
    Are they usable for wedding? Is there anybody who used these mirrorless cameras for wedding with third party lenses...
    Thanks so much!

2. Collapse Details
    a7s will not be on list for adapted lens, a7rII is "okay" but not fast for me taste with MBIV or MC11 (right now I use a6500, which has better AF than the a7rII with MC11, the speed it is really depends which lens you use. I would not use for wedding tho.)
    If you want really good AF, native lens is the way.
    I heard a9 is really good fast AF with MBV. (but I didnt own the a9 yet, so I have no comment.)

3. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by ph2003 View Post
    a7s will not be on list for adapted lens, a7rII is "okay" but not fast for me taste with MBIV or MC11 (right now I use a6500, which has better AF than the a7rII with MC11, the speed it is really depends which lens you use. I would not use for wedding tho.)
    If you want really good AF, native lens is the way.
    I heard a9 is really good fast AF with MBV. (but I didnt own the a9 yet, so I have no comment.)
    What's mc11?

4. Collapse Details
    It's an adapter made by Sigma that allows you to mount Canon EF lenses onto a Sony E-mount body.