1. Collapse Details
    Good Mythical Morning set
    Hey,

I can't find any BTS videos or pics of Good Mythical Morning but I'm wondering what they've used to light up the set. It looks quite nice and soft. Any ideas?

GoodMythicalMorning-HappyBirthdayRhett100.jpgPEXdtwxr.jpgPEkGrkI.jpgRhett-and-Link.jpg

2. Collapse Details
    Looking at some of the videos on YT, I'd say an octa or similar in the middle of them relatively close. And then something on a boom just behind them to give some hairlight.

Look at their eyes, nose shadow and chin shadow.

The reason I think the key light is close is because the light seems to drop off pretty fast towards the background.

EDIT: Oh... that last photo... can you share the link to that particular video? The glasses reveal exactly what kind of light the key light is.

EDIT EDIT: hm... can't find a good shot of his glasses. But it could also just be a chimera... looks ungrided.
    Last edited by legrevedotcom; 11-06-2017 at 02:24 AM.

3. Collapse Details
    Some help:

DNgvBmdU8AATxBO.jpg

4. Collapse Details
    Wow... they seriously need that much?!

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.

5. Collapse Details
    Before I saw the BTS pic, I was going to say it looked like the lighting for a green screen. Or high key lighting. There's no shadows on their faces, which seems sit-com ish, and if you look at the balloons, you can see the high key light. This type of lighting makes sense, because no matter where they are or how they turn, they will be lit. That's the whole point of high key lighting. No need to move lights and it doesn't matter where your talent goes.