1. Collapse Details
    Irene - My new Short film - GH4
    Finally finished my last short film. Enjoy and comments and feedback always welcome. Total departure from my other work.

Shot on GH4 and edited in FCPX.

https://youtu.be/DQc3ajIp-18

2. Collapse Details
    Nice work!

Some really beautiful shots, great locations, and I like the way you handled the colors. Loads of car work, too...not the easiest.

Also some nice moments in the story.

BROAD NOTES:
    In my humble opinion, the acting could have been stronger, but casting good actors can be tough when starting out. Also, a few lines in the script felt a little, as they say, "on the nose". But again, it's a great start and this is how you'll hone your sensibilities...by doing and sharing.

Well done!

3. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by abreu-canedo View Post
    Nice work!

Some really beautiful shots, great locations, and I like the way you handled the colors. Loads of car work, too...not the easiest.

Also some nice moments in the story.

BROAD NOTES:
    In my humble opinion, the acting could have been stronger, but casting good actors can be tough when starting out. Also, a few lines in the script felt a little, as they say, "on the nose". But again, it's a great start and this is how you'll hone your sensibilities...by doing and sharing.

Well done!
    Hi Rafael, thanks so much for taking the time to watch. Really appreciate it. Anyway to give me a more in depth notes on the acting parts you didn't like or which moments you thought were too on the nose? It will help me next time around. Thanks again.