Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Collapse Details
    I'm thinking of replacing my Mix Pre D with the Mix Pre 3. Mostly use them as headphone amps. The former sounds better, but the second can also be used to record field audio, which is a significant advantage.

But when I leave it unattended, it stops working and I need to reboot the Mix Pre 3 to get sound to my headphones. Is it okay?

2. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Amulet Man View Post
    I'm thinking of replacing my Mix Pre D with the Mix Pre 3. Mostly use them as headphone amps. The former sounds better, but the second can also be used to record field audio, which is a significant advantage.

But when I leave it unattended, it stops working and I need to reboot the Mix Pre 3 to get sound to my headphones. Is it okay?
    I found all kinds of bugs with the MixPre 6 (I)- suggest contacting SD via email. They're pretty responsive to email, however I'm not aware of them fixing a single bug I found (which is one of the reasons I purchased a Zoom F6 instead of a MixPre 6 II).

3. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by jcs View Post
    I found all kinds of bugs with the MixPre 6 (I)- suggest contacting SD via email. They're pretty responsive to email, however I'm not aware of them fixing a single bug I found (which is one of the reasons I purchased a Zoom F6 instead of a MixPre 6 II).
    Thanks, at this price I think I can live with it but it is annoying. Will contact them if it persists.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234