1. Collapse Details
    5D3 ML RAW vs 5D4 with C-Log
    I've been going through Vimeo and Youtube checking out videos of 5D3 ML RAW footage and it's pretty amazing. I'm really tempted to grab one.. How does image quality and dynamic range compare to the 5D4 with C-Log? 5D4 would be a lot more convenient to use with DPAF and touch screen but if the image quality is way better with the 5D3, I'd probably be more inclined to go that route.

Any of you guys tried out the 5D3 ML RAW?

2. Collapse Details
    ML RAW is very nice. You are limited to 1080p24 and it is right at the edge of the CF card's capability - 95MBps. So it is a little scary for paid work.

Now if they added RAW to the MKIV and also found a way to take the crop away we would be in heaven. I do not own a mkIV so know idea about C-LOG.

3. Collapse Details
    There is some beautiful footage out there shot with Canon cameras with ML...even the lower-end ones like the 6D and TXi series. One of the biggest advantages is the RAW via the FF sensor...stunning shallow depth-of-field imagery. (If Canon DSLRs natively shot HD like this, I might still be shooting HD, haha.)

But with that said, I would still choose the 5D Mark IV (and I did) for the 4K, DPAF, C-Log and easier workflow. Not sure where ML is at these days, but converting all of the files was just a pain.

If the ML cameras filmed in CinemaDNG and Resolve read each clip natively like from BM cameras, I probably would have a ML camera just for fun.

4. Collapse Details
    I'd definitely like to go 5D Mark IV if possible - It's just not easy finding decent footage on Vimeo or YouTube that would reassure me. Hardly any C-Log footage either. Anyone have links to some good 5D4 footage?

5. Collapse Details
    Search Vimeo/YouTube by the most recent date...C-Log on the camera has only been available for a month or two.

Here's a recent one - https://vimeo.com/229373587