1. Collapse Details
    Dodgy question... but need to ask. What is more explicit to an actress?
    So I'm working on something, and trying to wrap my head around what would be more explicit to an actress; full-on nudity, or a simulated blowjob with a prosthetic?

I guess this would be highly personal, but what do you think? I'm leaning towards the BJ being more "exposing", at least in my head, but I could be wrong about this... actually "showing your goods" would maybe be more sensitive for some? One thing about the BJ scene is that you could aways zoom in in post if it turns out badly or too explicit looking, easier to release/publish too.

0 out of 4 members found this post helpful.

2. Collapse Details
    It is nothing to do with being explicit, just acceptable - and the answer is that if the activities were explained in advance and accepted, then the person will be happy. if you ask them to something they find objectionable, then they won't do it.

Most people have their own limits as to what they consider acceptable. You can't really predict it and there's no point guessing, so just ask! If you disagree on this it will cause issues, because this is where opinions and beliefs clash. The point somebody says STOP - is usually a belief - as in something they have thought about and considered and treat as something solid and unbendable. Opinions, however, can be changed quite quickly. beliefs rarely can. My colleague got a job in a holiday centre, shooting a line dancing class. Trouble was, it was a naturist weekend. The line dancing teacher didn't know it was a no clothes weekend, and very quickly told them she was NOT taking her clothes off, especially to camera! My colleague knew and was prepared. He was quite happy to strip, but the organisers were quite happy for them both to remain clothed.

3. Collapse Details
    Nudity per say is not usually a problem. Context is all. And location. Public swimming baths and saunas in some countries are normally mixed, all ages and nude.
    There is a difference between nudity and sex. The two are not synonymous.

It is going to depend on what you want the actor to do and why. What is the scene and the story line? I assume as you have asked on here it is for a film.
    Last edited by jamedia.uk; 09-02-2017 at 03:55 PM.

4. Collapse Details
    Middle of the woods in Georgia, where on a quiet night, you really can hear banjo music...
    It would all depend on the actress, and how far she is willing to go. Some would have no issue with nudity at all, some will. In the indy movie Brown Bunny, actress Chloe Sevigny was in a scene with oral sex that was not simulated. There were others that have as well.

5. Collapse Details
    I'd guess nudity would be less objectionable but a lot would depend on the framing and the lighting.

My recommendation would be to work around it.