1. Collapse Details
    c300 mark ii and V-mount battery
    Hi there,

I am looking into a V-mount battery solution (plate + batteries...). What do you guys use/like?

Any pictures of your rig would be appreciated too ;)

Thanks!

2. Collapse Details
    Using the Wooden camera Battery Slide and Wooden Camera battery plate with my C200. So far, so good. Don't have a picture of it this way, but I can also lay the battery down horizontally or put it to the end of the rods and hang it down over my back for more counterweight when shooting shoulder mounted. It has two D-Taps, one on each side so I can power my Zacuto EVF and can power my Ninja Blade or a Shogun Inferno. The BP-A30 and 60s are a supreme ripoff, V-Mounts or Gold Mounts are the way to go.

Left Side Full.jpg

Left Side Three Quarter.jpg

Right Side HH.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by puredrifting; 08-12-2017 at 08:04 PM.
    Always spending money on more gear! It's a sickness.

3. Collapse Details
    I have the original Zacuto rig for the Mark2 with Canon Cine zoom. It's robust, I like it. It has a box on the back that is basically a rectangular cheeseplate/vmount for rails, custom made by Zacuto for this rig. Inside the box, you can add weight. I've thought about ditching this setup (it is too heavy feeling, sometimes) but it just works. I don't use the Mark2 batteries hardly at all, only if I strip the camera down.z-cbx-2.jpg

Otherwise, I would go light, and find a simple v-mount with proper plug.

4. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by puredrifting View Post
    Using the Wooden camera Battery Slide and Wooden Camera battery plate with my C200. So far, so good. Don't have a picture of it this way, but I can also lay the battery down horizontally or put it to the end of the rods and hang it down over my back for more counterweight when shooting shoulder mounted. It has two D-Taps, one on each side so I can power my Zacuto EVF and can power my Ninja Blade or a Shogun Inferno. The BP-A30 and 60s are a supreme ripoff, V-Mounts or Gold Mounts are the way to go.

Left Side Full.jpg

Left Side Three Quarter.jpg

Right Side HH.jpg
    Nice, thank you for that!

What arm extension do you have there, is it smallrig suff with a shape cable?

Thank you

5. Collapse Details
    Tilta with the Shape cable https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produ...n_arm_for.html attached to the Wooden Camera dual Arri Rosette to 15mm rod adapter http://www.woodencamera.com/rosette-...t-p/163400.htm
    Last edited by puredrifting; 08-14-2017 at 12:36 PM.
    Always spending money on more gear! It's a sickness.