1. Collapse Details
    Canon HJ14x4.3 Broadcast Lens
    Feedback Score
    I have lightly used Canon HJ14x4.3 IASE for sale in NYC. IASE is the deluxe 3 servo model, not to be confused with the IRSE models. The 3 servos make it perfectly suited for remote head work or remote control because you can control zoom, focus, and iris without touching the lens. BH sells this lens today for $33,500.00. It is the longest, widest, b4 mount lens ever produced to my knowledge. The field of view is kinda mindblowingly wide at nearly 180 degrees. I have used it with a PL adapter many times and it is a very sharp piece of glass. It has programmable servo motors and you can control ramp speed into the zoom. It was the last lens release by Canon for pure broadcast work so very few other broadcast lenses have the digital encoders and all the cool features that come with it. It is in excellent condition, id be happy to spend $300 on a CLA from TCS or Abel in NYC and provide the receipt to the buyer. There is not a mark on the glass or on the body, it was meticulously cared for as an owner op lens. No scuffs, no scratches, the rubber grip is clean and the velcro on the grip is like new. I have it listed for 12.9k currently but I would give a deal to a dvxuser. I shot everything and everyone on this lens from HBO 24/7 sports doc work to Robert Deniro interviews for Tribeca Film Fest. I mostly shoot on my superspeeds and leicas now but i will always love this lens. If you are interested, you should email me at ethan at productionmeeting dot com as i don't check messages here very often. Im trying to fund a project that I care about tremendously so I must move it and the sooner the better. If you want it, offer me what you are willing to pay, Im never offended, you can lowball me all day and Ill just say no. Or maybe Ill just let it go cheap so perhaps you can afford it. Bring the offers, don't miss the chance at some super sexy broadcast glass.

Ethan Sigman
    Producer, Director, DP
    BOS|NYC|LA
    Weapon Dragon C300mk2 C300mk1 5d Arri SuperSpeeds Mk1 Van Diemen Leica R PL Conversions Leica R Ef mount Canon L Duclos 11-16 Optimo 16-42, Optimo 30-80 3D Set Optimo 45-120 Duclos 80-200 Odyssey 7Q Obox Bartech Microforce Sachtler 18 Sachtler 6 MYT Dolly Sony 17" Panny 17 Jib Powerhead Kino Celebrity Kino Diva Dedolights Arri 150-2k Lectro Sound Devices 633 Edit/Post
    www.EZSProductions.com
    www.ProductionMeeting.com/profile/EthanSigman

2. Collapse Details
    Feedback Score
    With your description of the wide angle of view, I'm guessing this was for a 2/3 inch sensor?