1. Collapse Details
    GH5 Display Cooler than what external monitor / computers show
    Ok, I had another post on problems with white balance on the GH5 that I did not initially have. I think I may have found a culprit.

Today I received my SmallHD Focus monitor, and noticed that it displayed the images as WARMER than the cool-ish screen on the GH5. I made note of this, and saw that my color calibrated PC displays affirmed the SmallHD's display of color (I have 100% sRGB IPS displays calibrated with the X-rite i1 DisplayPro). All showed as warmer than the GH5's LCD *and* EVF (which still match, showing cooler than actually is).

Never had this on the GH4. Pretty sure I didn't have this originally on the GH5.

I double checked my Monitor Display settings to ensure nothing was changed in terms of Red Tint, Saturation, etc. but they are all at default values. The only setting I have changed there is to increase the GH5 monitor display by +2 Contrast.

Any feedback? Is this normal?

2. Collapse Details
    Try the settings in this video.

3. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by filmguy123 View Post
    Any feedback? Is this normal?
    I went through the same thing with my GH4, where I had to tune the LCD color to get it to match the footage I was recording. I haven't done this yet with my GH5, but it's on my to-do list.