1. Collapse Details
    GH5 SD File Error During Playback on Mac
    I recently encountered an issue with several SD Transcend 64 / 128 GB Class 10-UHS cards. I've been using these SD cards with my GH5 for months without any problem until several days ago where the footage records on the SD card but now won't play back on several different Mac computers. I'm getting a Quicktime play error with these files, the only way I can use them is by importing them into Final Cut Pro X. Any suggestions? The footages plays back correctly in GH5 but not in Quicktime or iTunes.. I tried several different cards and several different computers to no avail..
    Last edited by benne13; 08-08-2017 at 07:27 AM.

2. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by benne13 View Post
    I recently encountered an issue with several SD Transcend 64 / 128 GB Class 10-UHS cards. I've been using these SD cards with my GH5 for months without any problem until several days ago where the footage records on the SD card but now won't play back on several different Mac computers. I'm getting a Quicktime play error with these files, the only way I can use them is by importing them into Final Cut Pro X. Any suggestions? The footages plays back correctly in GH5 but not in Quicktime or iTunes.. I tried several different cards and several different computers to no avail..
    Have you by chance altered the recording format to 10-bit?

3. Collapse Details
    I believe everything was set to 8bit, I did switch from 60fps to 24 fps to conduct several interviews and those were the files that wouldn't playback.. Is what I'm describing a 10 bit error issue ?
    Last edited by benne13; 08-08-2017 at 07:26 AM.