1. Collapse Details
    Hello from Eugene, Oregon!
    OK, here's my intro. I'm a semi-retired production person. I spent many years running my own small production company, starting with events, but moving quickly into the corporate arena. I've produced a number of promotional and training videos for companies ranging from "Mom & Pop's" to Hewlett-Packard, Weyerhaeuser, and Levi Strauss, just to name a few. Like probably many of you, rather than focusing on just one part of the process, I have done camera, lighting, audio, editing, and cleaning the toilets and taking out the garbage. I spent 7 years working for a company that produces training for First Aid and CPR, as well as educational programs for Firefighters and EMS workers. For the few years prior to that, and now in my semi-retirement, I have concentrated on freelance work, mostly as an audio guy. I do the occasional camera gig, but there are not many people who specialize in, or completely understand audio for video, so I decided to concentrate on that. Good thing I'm in semi-retirement, because it seems hiring a separate audio person is becoming a real rarity. I am set up with a Sound Devices SD552 mixer/recorder, 4 Lectrosonics and 3 Sennheiser wireless lav sets, Sennheiser 416 short shotgun and 816 long shotgun, Schoeps CMC641 hypercardioid, EV RE50 stick mic, Zoom F8 8-track recorder (and a couple of Tascam DR680s), along with boom pole, zeppelins, cables, sound blankets, etc. I have provided freelance audio or video services for LOTS of productions, including "Dr. Phil", "Inside Edition", "Intervention", "Good Morning America", "America's Most Wanted", CNN, CBS, Nike, Fox Sports, ESPN, etc. I also enjoy recording local bands in addition to playing drums and trombone in some of them.

Glad to be part of the dvxuser community.

Rob

2. Collapse Details
    welcome aboard, Rob

3. Collapse Details
    Welcome, Rob! That's an impressive client list.