Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    New music licensing site!
    My FAVORITE music licensing website has a new look! Check out this video I made and if you're a filmmaker, go sign up today! All shot with GH5 of course!

Click here to sign up for SoundStrip today! http://soundstripe.grsm.io/BrandonRice
    Enter RICEFILMS in the COUPON BOX for 10% off!!!!
    Please subscribe to my YOUTUBE CHANNEL to see all of my projects.

New short film THE APPOINTMENT now available to see!

2. Collapse Details
    Nice tracks. I am finishing up a corporate edit that needs a ton of music, I am bored with Audio Jungle and Audio Blocks, going to pay for a month to try this. Not as much variety but all of these seem very usable. A lot of other music sites have a ton of tracks but it is so time consuming to go through all of them. I need a more curated site and this seems like it is.
    It's a business first and a creative outlet second.
    G.A.S. destroys lives. Stop buying gear that doesn't make you money.

3. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by puredrifting View Post
    Nice tracks. I am finishing up a corporate edit that needs a ton of music, I am bored with Audio Jungle and Audio Blocks, going to pay for a month to try this. Not as much variety but all of these seem very usable. A lot of other music sites have a ton of tracks but it is so time consuming to go through all of them. I need a more curated site and this seems like it is.
    Thanks for signing up man! Yeah I use a ton of their tracks a year! They are fairly easy to edit as well!

4. Collapse Details
    I went and had a listen and was not blown away. Sorry, but the music just seemed like all the rest out there. The orchestral music sounded synthetic and the Hip Hop was not that strong or unique. Some decent female vocals but the songs in so many genres are just too non-committal. Tried to do a search for "kids" or "children" and came up with zero results. True I did not hear the entire library but if I am not moved 50-100 songs in I do not see a lot of hope.

ArtList seems to be the most interesting to me so far but even they have a lot of middle of the road stuff that does not conjure up images when I hear it. For me, good tracks instantly find a place to be used when you hear them. I have used Smartsound a lot over the years as when an album is good from them the sound quality is the real deal. Some of their live recorded orchestra tracks are great. But as you pointed out, music needs to be fresh to keep it interesting and I need some fresh stuff. Thanks for pointing out SoundStrip even though it did not result in a sale I will browse some more and see.

5. Collapse Details
    I did find several tracks that fit my work. Since I'm usually at the very-low-cost/free end of the spectrum, this was noticeably better. With their license structure, it may be useful for those of us who only need a handful of tracks per year.
    Otto
    Camera Dude

Effing the ineffable since sometimes in the sixties...

6. Collapse Details
    thanks, going to check this out later. I've been thinking about artlist.io, but I do like how this one has a monthly subscription option.

The Music Bed is great, but the cost adds up in a hurry.

7. Collapse Details
    When I click on the "License Agreement" button it tells me the page does not exist:

https://soundstripe.com/legal

Once thing I expect a music licensing site to prioritize is to be crystal clear about the licensing terms.

8. Collapse Details
    Cary, it may be because of the new site. If needed I can contact them for you. Would love for you to benefit from their service.

9. Collapse Details
    I certainly think they should be notified, I am sure is was overlooked.

10. Collapse Details
    Chapelgrove Films
    Well apparently nobody notified them. I just chatted with Danielle there, and she had no idea the link wasn't working. I reported it, so now they know. She says it should be working soon.
    David W. Richardson
    Writer/Producer/Director/Editor
    Chapel Grove Films
    Celtic Cross Films
    Bliss Video Productions
    http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1400903/?ref_=tt_ov_dr

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast