1. Collapse Details
    Re: Olympus EM1 Mark II // Footage
    I just wanted to share some handheld footage from this amazing little camera.

100% Handheld. Only 4 shots stabilized in post, the rest are straight out of the camera.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckib...ature=youtu.be

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.

2. Collapse Details
    Thanks! I'm thinking of buying this camera for exactly the same shooting type ratio you listed in the YouTube description. I appreciate your footage post!

3. Collapse Details
    Nice vid.

I'm traveling around the world and got a great demo of the EM1.2 at a Japanese camera store by an Olympus rep, spent a lot of time running through the functions. The IBIS is simply amazing, they're easily a generation ahead of Sony's 5-axis, if not more. The 12-100 and the 7-14 would cover 99% of my needs in a small, weather sealed package and the lack of rolling shutter in C4k is awesome. I've been looking to get another IBIS camera after selling my A7rII and moving to Fuji, it just makes such a difference with video stabilization when you aren't using a tripod or don't want to lug a gimbal around - and since I'm traveling that's a big plus. Really tempted by the EM1.2, but I shoot a lot of stills and m43 doesn't fit my needs there so I'd have to run two systems.

4. Collapse Details
    Thanks, yet another camera I am going to have to look into. The stabilization is incredible, and the image looks real nice.

Steve

5. Collapse Details
    I've wondered how many are using this camera.
    For an easy run and gun, (virtually) no budget setup, it can't be beat. The 24 FPS 4K is very good, but the lack of flat profiles might scare people away.