Page 185 of 294 FirstFirst ... 85135175181182183184185186187188189195235285 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 2936
  1. Collapse Details
    Zeiss also has a zoom for under $10K, and Fuji's 20-120 is affordably priced as well.
    Mitch Gross
    Cinema Product Manager
    Panasonic System Solutions Company

2. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch Gross View Post
    Zeiss also has a zoom for under $10K, and Fuji's 20-120 is affordably priced as well.
    Thanks for the info Mitch!

3. Collapse Details
    As soon as possible, but really I'm not at liberty to give details.
    Hi Mitch, I am not sure if this is your department, but I keep hearing that the 400mbps Intra firmware upgrade for the GH5 has been (potentially) delayed for later in the Summer, as it is tied to the EVA-1 in some way?

I have emailed, and tweeted to Panasonic on social media for an update on when they update is coming for the GH5 but to no avail... so it would be nice if someone from Panasonic lets us know on what is happening with the firmware.

Thanks again for your time,

4. Collapse Details
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by k0bayashi View Post
    but I keep hearing that the 400mbps Intra firmware upgrade for the GH5 has been (potentially) delayed for later in the Summer
    The GH5 400 Mbps upgrade is completely dependent on the broad release of the new V60 and V90 SDXC memory cards. It's the first type of SD card that guarantees a minimum write speed, which the GH5 needs to guarantee flawless performance at 400 Mbps. These new Vxx cards are expected to be available from several manufacturers around the end of August.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.

5. Collapse Details
    The GH5 is not my product line, but I'll ask.
    Mitch Gross
    Cinema Product Manager
    Panasonic System Solutions Company

6. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by k0bayashi View Post
    Hi Mitch, I am not sure if this is your department, but I keep hearing that the 400mbps Intra firmware upgrade for the GH5 has been (potentially) delayed for later in the Summer, as it is tied to the EVA-1 in some way?

I have emailed, and tweeted to Panasonic on social media for an update on when they update is coming for the GH5 but to no avail... so it would be nice if someone from Panasonic lets us know on what is happening with the firmware.

Thanks again for your time,
    I would like to know as well... Hopefully we will get an update..

7. Collapse Details
    Hi guys, I'm new to the forum, nice to meet you all. In regards to the Panasonic EVA1 and it's competition, with the recent price drop to the C300 Mark II now being around 10K, would any of you consider it a worthy competitor/alternative and perhaps take it over the EVA1. I know it lacks 4K 60p but I haven't really seen anyone throw that camera into the conversation and want to see what people think.
    Thanks!

8. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by J Rendina View Post
    would any of you consider it a worthy competitor/alternative and perhaps take it over the EVA1
    I think we have to wait until the cake is baked for the EVA1. The final feature set and price may change by September. I'm expecting a few surprises still to come between now and then.

9. Collapse Details
    Mitch, any idea when official pre-orders will be available?

10. Collapse Details
    The GH5 is not my product line, but I'll ask.
    Thanks much, if you could (even though it is more a Lumix department question) that would be greatly appreciated.

Page 185 of 294 FirstFirst ... 85135175181182183184185186187188189195235285 ... LastLast