Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 20606667686970
  1. Collapse Details
    Interesting post about the two new cameras from Panasonic and Canon. IMO dual pixel AF is a big selling point for cameras in this price point (despite the protestations from many that they never use it)
    Image stabilisation is another. I think it's reasonable to infer the Panasonic will have 10bit internal 4k 4:2:2, the Canon maybe not. But if it does then it could be a serious contender as it's low light capability should be good. Also you will have AF across their entire range of lens and power zooms.
    This is another selling point. I'm really hoping Panasonic produces something special with this camera,
    time will tell, but it will face tough competition, I hope they get it right.

https://www.eoshd.com/2017/05/canon-...cinegear-expo/
    Last edited by tillhavis; Today at 01:55 AM.

2. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by tillhavis View Post
    Interesting post about the two new cameras from Panasonic and Canon. IMO I see the dual pixel AF as a big selling point for cameras in this price point (despite the protestations from many that they never use it)
    Image stabilisation is another. I think it's reasonable to infer the Panasonic will have 10bit internal 4k 4:2:2 the Canon maybe not. But if it does then it could be a serious contender as It's low light capability should be good. Also you will have AF across their entire range of lens and power zooms.
    This is another selling point. I'm really hoping Panasonic produces something special with this new camera
    time will tell, but it will face tough competition, I hope they get it right.

https://www.eoshd.com/2017/05/canon-...cinegear-expo/
    DPAF is severely underrated, insanely useful and needs to be expanded upon by Canon ASAP. They need to have a camera that allows me way deeper control of how it functions/tracks and reacts, and a non-laggy touchscreen interface for using it. I've been using the 1DX II on a steadycam with only clever DPAF use, to great effect, lately.

Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 20606667686970