1. Collapse Details
    Remote trigger locks camera settings
    Hi!

I'm having problems with GH4 and a remote trigger. When I put the 2.5 mm cable, and being on Aperture priority, the camera locks the settings (aperture, obviously, but also ISO and shutter speed). I cannot enter the menu, and if I try to use the Image App from my smartphone, it says it's under remote control.

This is a issue since the remote trigger is from a motorized slider (the Edelkrone Slider Plus and the Mmotion Control), that I want to use on day to night timelapses (hence the need of keeping the A mode).

I don't know if somebody else has encountered this problem, or how to solve it. I'm starting to loose my mind searching on Google and changing settings on the camera, so any help will be really welcome!

Thanks!

2. Collapse Details
    No problems here with this remote. The camera's controls are still fully accessible when the remote is plugged in. I would recommend resetting the camera's settings to ensure that some setting you changed isn't interfering with this functionality.

3. Collapse Details
    Sadly, the problem seems to be with the slider motion controller...

I was using the Edelkrone motion control, and the P1 cable they supply doesn't allow me to make changes on the camera settings, or even the camera itself. So it's pretty useless for motion day to night timelapses