1. Collapse Details
    Cine Lock, Anyone?
    Looking for some comment on the 16x9 Inc. Cine Lock QC. Only need it for an audio recorder...

2. Collapse Details
    They're great. I probably have well over 20 of them on various pieces of gear- cameras, noga arms, little monitors, etc. The only bad thing, besides the price, is when I run into someone that doesn't use them, because all of my monitor arms and cam lights have them on them so it makes sharing some pieces a pain. But that's more the exception, than the rule. Sharing gear, that is.

3. Collapse Details
    I read, and I can imagine, that a single screw holding the female component is not enough to prevent re-clocking during use.

4. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by control4userguy View Post
    I read, and I can imagine, that a single screw holding the female component is not enough to prevent re-clocking during use.
    I've had problems with them re-clocking.

5. Collapse Details
    I would also suppose that a drop of Loctite 262 would solve some of the problem. Shame it comes down to that though.

6. Collapse Details
    Just installed one of these today. The female component cinched down nicely with nothing loose about it. The male part is another story. Not designed completely with all conditions in mind. Since it is not a thread-thru design (using the 1/4-20 hole), stud bottoms-out in the component. Male part cannot be clocked on the accessory without the use of some washers. Is this how it's done? I doubt it...