1. Collapse Details
    Marketplace: One Item Per Thread... since when?
    I just noticed this thread:

http://www.dvxuser.com/V6/showthread...ideo-Assist-4K

I only clicked on it because I'm interested in snagging a BM Video Assist. That said, I notice it was closed for having multiple items. I looked at the guidelines and didn't see any prohibition on multiple items per thread... just on breaking bundles (which we've already hashed out). Is this a new guideline?

The only one that's at all "one" related is the "one thread per item"... but I read that as prohibiting duplicates... not forcing every item into a distinct thread.

i.e.: "don't keep re-posting your item over and over" vs. "selling two things on your thread"

Either way is fine... I just want to make sure I don't step over the line on my next post (I frequently posted multiple items per thread in the past).
    Last edited by jbregar; 03-20-2017 at 01:51 PM.

2. Collapse Details
    I think it's new? My guess is that it's supposed to stop large threads from staying at the top of the front page. I hate it, it's a stupid way to fix what was never really an issue, and it creates the actual issue of both making it a much bigger pain to sell multiple items and quickly pushing everything down faster and makes it more difficult to offer package discounts to people who want to buy multiple things. I think that at the VERY least people should be allowed to list related items (like a lens set) in the same thread.

3. Collapse Details
    It was part of the recent rules changes we are trialing for the marketplace. this thread is where that discussion took place:
    http://www.dvxuser.com/V6/showthread...ng-removed-huh

Accept No Imitations.
    www.dvxuser.com | www.reduser.net | www.scarletuser.com | www.dvxfest.com
    and...
    www.BMCuser.com - The Online Community for Blackmagic Camera users.
    Filmmaking Communities powered by Landmine Media, Inc.