1. Collapse Details
    Choosing between 6d and 7dII?
    I need to make a choice between the two for both video and stills. Kindly advice

Blessings

Frank

2. Collapse Details
    What features are more important to you? For example, clean image in high ISO, clean HDMI out etc.

3. Collapse Details
    I have a 7D MK1 and got the 6D rather than 7D MK2. Reason being, I wanted my next camera to be full frame for the extra wide angle advantage and the 6D reportedly has better low light performance. I use the 6D mostly for stills though. If I were you, doing more like 50-50 stills/video, I'd get the 7D MK2. It is the better camera for video (according to all the reviews I read). If you must have the low light advantage, then you could go with the 6D and buy the filter that helps eliminate moire when shooting video. Costs about $400 I believe, goes inside the sensor area and you cannot shoot stills with it installed. Easy to remove and install. The 6D only has a single autofocus point also. If AF is something you use a lot, you would find this a little disappointing I think. One more thing, work out what kind of viewfinder you need and make sure it works with the camera you want. With the 7D MK1, I bought a nice snap on viewfinder that attached to the LCD. Works great. Then I bought the 6D and went to the same shop in Bangkok to have them outfit me with another viewfinder. It has a 3.2inch screen. The guy had a hard time getting the frame to stick and stay put because the camera body is tapered around the edge of the LCD rather than flat. The frame came off after a little use. Now I'm looking at the Zacuto Z-Finder Pro ($400).

Mark