Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details
    THat's an '02 project? Looks great!

2. Collapse Details
    Oh man, that reminds me of that Matt Damon survival film 'Gerry' released the following year. Oof, good stuff.

3. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Gord.T View Post
    Please do. If memory serves it went on the "indie circuit" and had to be pulled for legal reasons concerning that end. We would love to see it again.
    I feel a need to clarify that. As with most any fest anywhere, it is usually a requirement that the entry not be currently running in another fest. I chose poor words in my original post above.
    It was not "pulled" nor for "legal" reasons. It was simply removed by the entrant after the dvxfest was over so that it could then run in other fests also. I apologize for any confusion.
    "Remember To Dip the Right End of the Cigar in your $250.00 dollar glass of Brandy." -Doc Bernard.

4. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Gord.T View Post
    I feel a need to clarify that. As with most any fest anywhere, it is usually a requirement that the entry not be currently running in another fest. I chose poor words in my original post above.
    It was not "pulled" nor for "legal" reasons. It was simply removed by the entrant after the dvxfest was over so that it could then run in other fests also. I apologize for any confusion.
    That makes sense. Thanks for clarifying.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12