1. Collapse Details
    when is this forum going to rollout HTML5 to replace flash?
    Like just about everyone I know, I have thrown in the towel on flash -- I've removed it from my computers. DVXuser is the only website left that I routinely visit that still uses flash. While I would like to be able to see the embedded videos in the posts, I don't want it enough to live with the weirdness of ancient technology like flash.

When will DVXuser see the light and implement HTML5 like the rest of the internet?

2. Collapse Details
    For what it's worth, embedded Youtube videos are HTML5, for me, but Vimeo videos are still Flash, even though on Vimeo's website itself the video is HTML 5.

3. Collapse Details
    On iPad, which is what I do 95% of my forum reading on, embedded videos almost never show up. If there's something that makes me really curious I hit the quote button and then the video URL show up so I can copy it and paste to go to Vimeo and watch it. Would definitely welcome an update to the forum as well.
    Sony NEX-FS700R | A7S | Odyssey 7Q+ | Atomos Ninja V
    FE: Sony 24-70/2.8 GM, 70-200/2.8 GM, 28-135/4, 50/1.8, 28-70, SEL: 50/1.8, 35/1.8, 18-105/4
    Samyang 16, 35 & 85mm Cine
    Sachtler Flowtech 75 | Benro S8
    MacBook Pro 2018 6-core i7 2.6 ghz / 32gb ram / 512gb HD | macOS Catalina
    Hackintosh i7-8700K 6-core 3.7 ghz / 32 gb ram / 512gb NVMe / Radeon RX 580 | macOS Mojave

4. Collapse Details
    There are some upgrades coming soon (dvxuser is last on the list) over the next month. Not sure if that initial round will take care of this or not, but in the meantime, I can look and see if there is some bbcode to pull html5 players from the respective sites, rather than flash.

Accept No Imitations.
    www.dvxuser.com | www.reduser.net | www.scarletuser.com | www.dvxfest.com
    and...
    www.BMCuser.com - The Online Community for Blackmagic Camera users.
    Filmmaking Communities powered by Landmine Media, Inc.