Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 414748495051
  1. Collapse Details
    Feel I have FINALLY got to grips with the UX180. Used it for 3 months on different projects, often in bad lighting, where had to experiment to get best results. Now Spring has arrived I can use all that knowledge to capture my favourite subject matter. This is an action compilation from one event. I also invested in a Endelkrone Wing 7 (rail-less slider) which is coming in very useful. Any feedback appreciated.

2. Collapse Details
    I notice something strange.I can't remember if this is the normal functionality before I do camera settings reset.

After recording started I can't go to menu (by pressing the button or from quick menu). Is this a normal functionality? I can't change any setting with that for picture quality, sdcard format, or other functionality that I need during recording, this is stupid!!!

This happens on my both UX180 cameras (I have 2). Is this normal?
    Last edited by tsioukas; 05-04-2017 at 05:19 AM.

3. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by essential_rc View Post
    Feel I have FINALLY got to grips with the UX180. Used it for 3 months on different projects, often in bad lighting, where had to experiment to get best results. Now Spring has arrived I can use all that knowledge to capture my favourite subject matter. This is an action compilation from one event. I also invested in a Endelkrone Wing 7 (rail-less slider) which is coming in very useful. Any feedback appreciated.

Looking a lot better than when you first got the camera! I would say my nit picks would be with the hand held portions - was the stabilizer on? Seems like there are a lot of tiny jitters which are usually taken away with the stabilizer. If it was on, I would work on your hand held technique. As many points of contact as possible to counter act forces of roll, pitch and yaw!

4. Collapse Details
    I hear what you're saying. I'll work on that. It's not really viable to use a tri or mono pod doing this type of filming as the model can be on the ground one second and above my head the next. Anything else attached to the cam just gets in the way...but appreciate the input. I think the main problem early on when using this cam was that I wasn't white balancing. Have learnt now it's fundamental to good results. I also set manual shutter at 1/2000, manual focus with the superb assistance features, and leave iris on auto.

I always leave stabilisation on. I think it's amazing considering I handhold the cam most of the time. Filmed wakeboarding from the back of a boat at the weekend. Really happy with the results considering I was holding the cam one handed while holding onto a roof frame on the boat.

5. Collapse Details
    Late afternoon scenes at the Beach I took a while back when I still had the UX180

6. Collapse Details
    The UX180 seams to be sold out in many major places.
    Last edited by Camera Expert; 06-09-2017 at 12:55 AM.

7. Collapse Details
    Hello, I encounter the same problem with the X1, the fonts are too small, and both bright interiors and exteriors makes it impossible to read the information on the screen, I have to cover the lens with the hand to interpret something .. .. another detail that I miss is the removal on the main screen of the histogram.

Translated from Spanish by Google

8. Collapse Details
    I’m replying to a rather old post, but I thought to note that the new CX350 also does 720P / 8mbs. Barry has described this on the C350 as a “coach cam” type of use, where IQ would be secondary to file size.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.

9. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by bluesgeek View Post
    I’m replying to a rather old post, but I thought to note that the new CX350 also does 720P / 8mbs. Barry has described this on the C350 as a “coach cam” type of use, where IQ would be secondary to file size.
    Good point. With the obsession for image quality, the can't foget the utility of lower res compressed files.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.

Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 414748495051