1. Collapse Details
    looping light streaks??
    I am trying to turn a friends flyer into a looping motion graphics background. I basically need blue and green light streaks going from upper right to lower left with a little bit of waving and bending movements. Also some hot spots like the lights are hot. Anyone have any ideas how to pull this off, a picture of the flyer im trying to recreate in AE is below.

streaks.jpg

2. Collapse Details
    anyone? ive been trying some stuff wtih no luck

3. Collapse Details
    There are several ways of doing this, but I think the simplest one without any external plugin would be this:

Apply Fractal Noise on a solid. Animate the evolution (looping is easy: Just make it go the full 360).
    Then apply a radial blur, set the origin far outside the frame on the top right, and crank the blur setting up (around 150). Set the aliasing on "High".
    Once the blur is applied, go back to the Fractal noise settings and play with the contrast and scale to get the result you want.
    Then apply a glow. Set the radius to around 30, the glow colors to "A & B colors", the color looping to "Sawtooth A>B" and both colors to white. Tweak the threshold and intensity as you wish.
    About the colors, use a masked adjustment layer to get different hues.

I hope this helps.
    ---
    Official website
    Last edited by Spaced Out; 09-21-2016 at 04:31 AM.