1. Collapse Details
    HVX200a External Monitor Hookup Help
    Hello guys! Just recently got the 200a, and Im trying to get the "feelworld fw759" monitor to work with the A/V out... How do I disable the component out from over riding the output.. What am I missing? I have been searching and searching...Can't seem to pinpoint my problem with an answer... 2nd option is to get the component cable and go that route... But I already have everything else... Just seems like a setting or something I'm missing...All settings are correct with cam and monitor I believe...Thanks for any input guys :-)
    Trainset

2. Collapse Details
    It's been too long, I don't have a quick answer for you, but -- why wouldn't you want to get the component cable? The A/V out is only standard-def; you have to go component if you want HD monitoring.

3. Collapse Details
    Thanks Barry! I know right?? I started with the DVX... just got this HVX a couple days ago... and same here..its been way too long on the memory banks lol... I didnt get the component cable with this camera...Got a deal, so can't complain.. I needed a field monitor this weekend... I finally got it to work though!! YAY!! LoL.. It was the 1/8" plug.... Its designed with a R,W,Y male plugs on other end .. I pulled the plug out a bit and works awesome! Thanks for your quick reply though! :-)
    Train