1. Collapse Details
    Best Settings for Cinema Style Shooting with the Panasonic AG-AC130
    Hello Forum

I was looking for some help on getting tips on the best settings for shooting Cinema style in 24p with my Panasonic AC130. I've read that using the Cinema D mode will give you the best options and the widest range for color correction and overall look, is that true?...is there maybe something I'm missing to get the best cinema quality look out of the camera? Thank you for your help!
    -Tony

2. Collapse Details
    I know this is 7 months later, but was researching this for a friend.

Definitely try one of the two Cinema settings (there is D and V but V is meant more for straight to broadcast no real post) and also be sure to try some of the options under the gamma matrix setting. There is a cinema option there.

Lastly try out the DRS option, it will really help the overall dynamic range which will lead in a less clippy looking image. You can adjust it's specific setting, again try it and experiment.
    Dennis Hingsberg

3. Collapse Details
    Hi Dennis, thank you for the reply, I really appreciate it, I was aware of Cinema D, but not of the gamma matrix setting or the DRS I will give it a try.

4. Collapse Details
    No problem, my friend has had the AC160 camera for years and didn't know about it either.

He came over yesterday so I could test it with my DJI Ronin and we went through the menu to see what goodies could be found.

Dennis Hingsberg