1. Collapse Details
    Letus Helix Jr. Aluminum Gimbal w/ Extras - 8mths Old $1950
    Feedback Score
    Hello! I have for sale a Letus Helix Jr. Gimbal (Aluminum Version). It was purchased brand new from Letus directly in January of this year. I've only used it probably a half dozen times. It operates flawlessly but recent financial issues are forcing me to sell this. The one-year warranty is still valid through January 2017. It has a little bit of noticeable wear on the body. I used this with the Sony a7SII and SmallHD 501 monitor and it worked great! Everything (gimbal, camera, and monitor) can all be powered off of one battery. Package comes with:

-Letus Helix Jr. Gimbal (Aluminum) - Paid $1599
    -Rail Mounted Monitor Mount V.2 - Paid $200
    -2x Helix Juice Box 5200mah Extended Batteries - Paid $350 Total
    -Helix Juice Box Extended Battery Mounting Posts
    -Helix Jr. Juice Box 2600mah Battery
    -Helix Jr. Juice Box Mounting Posts - Paid $40
    -Helix Jr. Juice Box Charger
    -2x Letus 5-inch Carbon Fiber Rods
    -2x Smallrig 8-inch Carbon Fiber Rods - $16 Total
    -2x Counter Balance Weights
    -Helix Jr. Plate and Camera Mounting Screw (The Jr. Plate will work with small DSLR/Mirrorless cameras with no issue. For a bit larger cameras like the RED or Canon Cinema line look into purchasing their Standard or Heavy Duty plates.)
    -2 Allen Keys
    -Pelican 1550 Carrying Case with Custom Cut Foam - Paid $300
    -LP-E6 to 2-Pin Connector Dongle - Paid $150 (I used this to power my SmallHD monitor. Can also power Canon DSLR's. The shell to this came a part a little bit (pictured below) and requires handling with care. Still works but needs a bit of tape. Deducting a bit off the price due to this.)
    -NP-FW50 to 2-Pin Connector Dongle - Paid $150 (Powers Sony Alpha Mirrorless Cameras)
    -Original instruction booklet and inserts
    -Original receipt for any warranty service needs

All in all I paid $2800 for this brand new. I'm looking for $1950 firm. Includes shipping (Ships from Toledo, Ohio). Ships to the Continental US ONLY! PayPal or Venmo accepted for payment. Thanks for looking!

For more information on this gimbal: http://www.letus35.com/letus-helix-jr-aluminum/

image2.jpgimage1.jpgimage6.jpgimage9.jpg11214222_10205685372200179_7758147139924514542_n.jpg
    Last edited by imwhitey; 08-25-2016 at 10:44 AM.

2. Collapse Details
    Feedback Score
    May I ask how much time you would get off one of the larger batteries powering the gimbal, monitor and camera please?

Thank you.

3. Collapse Details
    Feedback Score
    About 2.5 hours. They recharge pretty quick so once one dies I get it on charge and once that one dies the first one is good to go.

4. Collapse Details
    Feedback Score
    That's just what I wanted to hear... it sounds like SUCH a convenient way to go about shooting.

My aim would be to use the same manfrotto quick release I spy in your photographs attached to the very bottom of the helix, so when I wish to use a tripod, just snap it on... or a slider... just snap it on... in which case I'll only ever have to use one type of battery system with everything.

Does this seem feasible to you... Relying on the follow mode when attached to a tripod... or simply fashioning a Velcro belt to lock all the axis when using it on a tripod?

Or do you think purchasing the extra 4th Axis is going to be essential in this scenario?

I really really appreciate the feedback man... Your advice is super helpful!

Nickolas

5. Collapse Details
    Feedback Score
    Please communicate these type of user specific questions using email or personal message, and not in the body of a sales thread in the Marketplace.

Thank you for your cooperation and courtesy.
    David S.

Accept No Imitations.
    www.dvxuser.com | www.reduser.net | www.scarletuser.com | www.dvxfest.com
    and...
    www.BMCuser.com - The Online Community for Blackmagic Camera users.
    Filmmaking Communities powered by Landmine Media, Inc.

6. Collapse Details
    Feedback Score
    My apologies David.

Nickolas, I PM'd you.

7. Collapse Details
    Feedback Score
    Price dropped to $1950.