Thread: Zhiyun Crane

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 263233343536
  1. Collapse Details
    I see the Feiyu MG V2 is already discontinued and appears to be replaced with the A2000 model wheras the Zhiyun Crane may still be on the same model? Is the Crane generally accepted to be superior? Seems to be the one most people are getting.

2. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by firehawk View Post
    I see the Feiyu MG V2 is already discontinued and appears to be replaced with the A2000 model wheras the Zhiyun Crane may still be on the same model? Is the Crane generally accepted to be superior? Seems to be the one most people are getting.
    Its because its low price and the result you get back is its outstanding.

3. Collapse Details
    Zhiyun is popular because it has superior software. Virtually all of the other gimbals use software from Basecam, so they cannot distinguish their performance from each other. The most complicated part of a gimbal is tuning the PID for each axis, which can take hours of trial and error. With the Zhiyun, this has been largely eliminated.

I don't see anything on the Feiyu website that indicates they have their own software.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.

4. Collapse Details
    The Crane is the only gimbal I have used that is balance and go. No stupid Simple BGC, which is a nightmare and not simple, no tweaking. Mount your camera, balance it and you can start shooting. Love the Crane.
    Always spending money on more gear! It's a sickness.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.

5. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by david_p View Post
    i wonder if a 1DXmkII with a wide angle would work on this gimbal. it would be a bit heavy but this is really for heavier cameras & lenses.
    I am also curious if the 1DXmkII or 1DC would be compatible with the Zhiyun Crane 2.

6. Collapse Details
    Thank you puredrifting, Paul and ph2003.
    I have a new unopened Feiyu MG V2 that I haven't had time to set up and use. I'm now thinking about parting with it for the Zhiyun Crane

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 263233343536