Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Collapse Details
    Great style! Very unique and it was a pleasure to watch. Cleverly executed. Perhaps a tad bit too long and needs a little trim...

Great work!!!

Robert

2. Collapse Details
    So far...
    Thumbs up
    I've watched over 30 of the films and this is the one that has had me cracking up even after repeated viewing. Who is that guy with the hat? Love the freaky nature of trying to capture the sensibility of the early 1900's married to Zombie folklore. Excellent!

3. Collapse Details
    Yeah, this one is definitely different compared to the majority of the others.

MsMaNHaTtaN
    All it takes is a dollar and a dream.
    Producer: Hello, Hello, Twilight Fest 2008
    Visit my Web site
    IMDB Profile
    My Blog: MsManhattan.net

4. Collapse Details
    I was loving the fact that you did all this in such a public place... I laughed my ass off at what I'm guessing the behind the scenes footage will be... with the crowd wondering what the heck is going on? "Hey everyone... over HERE... they're shooting a MOVIE! Yayyy!"

I do have to admit that I liked the soundtrack but tired of the lack of dialog... without any dialog I felt more bored then I would have been... even if it was ADR that woulda' helped my perception of this one.

The use of blur was great when "addy" (is that right?) shows up... that shot was especially beautiful. All things considered I thought this one looked good and I liked the use of focus... but it needed something more then the subtle screams that blended into the soundtrack. My measley .02

EDIT: Can I make a kind-hearted joke between friends? If not I'll edit this again, but I'm compelled to ask if you live near the tattoo and ass-cleavage capital of the world?
    LIGHTING and SOUND AVAILABLE FOR DIGITAL DOWNLOAD OR ON DVD

LIGHTING for Film & Television DVD Excerpts Reel.................................................. ............................. SOUND for Film & Television DVD Excerpts Reel

5. Collapse Details
    Thanks again for the comments. It was a pleasure to do and Im glad to have it in the archives or work. Matt, hahaha, no man, it just worked out that way this time around.
    I knew we were taking a chance blending a zombie flick with the silent film style because of the association with guns and head splats with the cool sound effects but it was a blast to work on something where the images must tell the story first. I think it was a great exercise in story telling and I always think of the imagery as I think of story line to enhance now. I will definitly be applying the idea to my next piece. Her name was Abbie but I spelled it Abby to protect the innocent. I hope I didnt spell it addy. :P
    UrbanMouse.com

2013 Narrative Reel

6. Collapse Details
    how can we watch this?

7. Collapse Details
    UrbanMouse.com

2013 Narrative Reel

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123