Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Collapse Details
    Still Alive Mod Jack Daniel Stanley's Avatar
    Hey Dude,

I just saw this for 1st time, while Beta testing DVD.

Look, feel, acting, very commercial / entertaining / pro / nice to wacth!

Cast excellent! They could have walked right off the set of whatever the kids are watching these days -- Party of 5, Dawson's Creek -- no I think its the OC now, though I've never seen that one, and right on to yours. I may try to steal a couple of them, in fact, if I ever get some money to make a "real film".

You have a great story idea but it was not delivered to the standard you set in all other areas of production. There were 3 or 4 major beats that were missing and there was a perspective problem, addressing those would've fixed everything -- even in a 5 minute film -- if your interested I'll lay 'em on you.

I hope you're doing a scifi, and I can't wait to see it dude. I really did enjoywatching your film and your BTS!

Jack
    JACKDANIELSTANLEY.COM
    FREE AWARD-WINNING MOSTLY-HORROR SHORTS FROM
    DVXUSER, TRIBECA, SLAMDANCE, SXSW, TORONTO AFTER DARK, AND MORE...

2. Collapse Details
    Oops. Jdanstan, I missed this post a while back. Now its january... im late. Thx for the comments... I'll love to hear your suggestions how to fix things... im always willing to hear what other people are thinking... it will help make me better as a filmmaker and im sure it will be beneficial to everyone.

I'm hoping to do some filming for the sci-fi.

3. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by hiro
    Thx for watching, let me have it! I've seen the film so many times that I can't really critque it myself for improvement. I feel like at this point of time its the best I can do and from here on out, I'll do better hopefully. Can't do it without your critques!
    Where canI see it @?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234