Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Collapse Details
    Everything arielman just said... the clown was killer... I mean KILLER. I liked his voice and his whole attitude... even his lines were good. Some of the other flicks had better FX on the headshots, but the action of the headshots was better here... Slimothy had some really good headshot FX, but I woulda' liked to see the head jerk more like your's. Whatever you have going in this flick it flat out works... I would love to watch another 15 minutes of this at least. The clown carries it... he's a good guy to include in future projects.

The clown flashback was absolutely awesome... I didn't like the carnival music for the entire flashback, but really this scene was killing me. Like "a" said above, the balloon popping in the hands... the kid letting the balloon fart it's way onto the zombie's head... the bowling pin (which I've played with so I know the construction of those... which made me laugh super-hard even though the FX were good)... I also expecially loved the one zombie head-shot where it looks like a REAL girl zombie was shot... you know, the one where the girl looks SO real (3/4 profile shot)... man I thought "did they actually kill a real girl?"... Okay so hopefully you're laughing WITH me right now 'cause I really enjoyed this flick.

This is one of the shorts that I think people are really missing out if they don't see it. It is perhaps the most entertaining flick out of the whole damn lot... if nothing else you deserve high marks on entertainment value alone!

EDIT: Oh crap I almost forgot... get a freakin' mic and a stick for cryin' out loud! The conversation in with the 3 was compelling enough that I wanted more quality there! Do yourself a favor for future work! You deserve it!
    LIGHTING and SOUND AVAILABLE FOR DIGITAL DOWNLOAD OR ON DVD

LIGHTING for Film & Television DVD Excerpts Reel.................................................. ............................. SOUND for Film & Television DVD Excerpts Reel

2. Collapse Details
    Still Alive Mod Jack Daniel Stanley's Avatar
    What an imaginative and visually memorable piece. Classic “you got your chocolate in my peanutbutter” action. CLOWNS + ZOMBIES = surreal fun. Your actors pulled it off well, and there were lots of great gags. Favorite maybe is the juggling cone in the head. I think this is part of a longer work; my only major crit would be that it just sort of faded out at the end like a pop song on the radio without a strong button, which would make sense as the story continues. Nice work. Again – very very imaginative.
    JACKDANIELSTANLEY.COM
    FREE AWARD-WINNING MOSTLY-HORROR SHORTS FROM
    DVXUSER, TRIBECA, SLAMDANCE, SXSW, TORONTO AFTER DARK, AND MORE...

3. Collapse Details
    Silicon Valley, USA (slightly irradiated)
    This overall was one of my favorites. Great mix of action, doom , and humor...

I watched it several times, and laughed consistently. I love the clown character with his look and attitude (LMFAO).

I can't wait to see the other parts you mentioned.
    "Jacket... radio... music... ha ha ha ARCADE!"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123