Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Great job. well thought out in every respect .
    Red Package For Hire In Utah // Pm Me For Rates.

2. Collapse Details
    One of the best films I have seen so far, and by a good margin! Loved the 2.35 frame, it really worked for this film. The zombie looked great, I mean REALLY great! Excellent story, great ending, this one had it all.

The only things that I can contribute, and they are really small, is comments on the TV gag and the scene where the hunter is sitting on the kitchen counter.

I would have liked to see a little bit of flicker on the "doctor's" face to help sell that he was watching TV.

The angle of the key illumination was a little too low, it placed the hunters shadow too high on the wall behind him. I am assuming that it was intended to have been from an off camera kitchen ceiling practical, but it looked a little off in angle to me.

These are really minor and in no way take anything from the overall enjoyment. Great job on this one!

3. Collapse Details
    Cheers to you for sharing this masterfully shot short. Production value was second to none. Top-notch lighting and cinematography. ADR was noticable (though not at all distracting to my ears...hardly worth mentioning, in fact.)

You've got a great eye...keep up the good work.

For your daily Callaghanism...follow Cal on

4. Collapse Details
    Just watched this....yea man you rock. I don't know what to say here...this is tied for my favorite right now..... WOW is really the best word, wish you luck with whats in the future and cant wait to see it.

Everything was so filmic and sharp...mind sharing your dvx settings? Or was most of the look done in post?

5. Collapse Details
    Oh and I forgot to say this but...this short is great because it fits the time limit PERFECTLY it told the whole story in 5 minutes and didnt feel rushed

6. Collapse Details
    Well what can I say..very well done. I think it is defiantly one of the best films. The only problem I had was with the sync. It seemed like it may have been just a little off, but other than that Great!!! Also I watched the trailer on your site Amazing work!!!

7. Collapse Details
    All I can say is I'm glad I messed up on entering, I would have been pissed after watching this.
    Everything a short should be and more. Apart from the over-the-top cowboy voice...hehe
    This re-inforces the fact that storytelling is everything, you had it all, and the best zombie I've seen so far...Top work my amigos...You have pushed the bar...and that is what it is all about. Look forward to more of your work.
    J.P.

8. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody356
    Oh and I forgot to say this but...this short is great because it fits the time limit PERFECTLY it told the whole story in 5 minutes and didnt feel rushed
    I felt the same way, Nobody, well put!

9. Collapse Details
    Rowe Cine LLC
    curious as to what you used for lighting in the exterior desert type shots. just reflectors and silks... or did you pull out the HMI's ?

10. Collapse Details
    There was some post some guy said somewhere... something like his prediction was that one (or possibly two) films would stand so completely apart from the others that it would be rediculous.

I wonder who that really smart guy was...

(we all brought knives to a gun fight... but thanks for the benchmark)

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast