Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
  1. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by brianmcgahuey View Post
    I finally managed to score an FS700R last week for $!500.
    Wow! Great deal! Congrats!

Yeah, at that price point you are getting great value!

EDIT: oh wait, is that $1,500? Still a good deal, though. At first I was thinking you got one for $500?

2. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by deltoidjohn View Post
    What's stopping you? Shogun Inferno is down to $1295 new so you could easily pick up a camera/recorder combo for under $4000.
    Well because my ratio of work is probably 90/10 when it comes to sound vs camera, so for now I'm quite happy with my Sony F3 / Samurai Blade + BMPCC for now, so all my spare investment money is going into sound gear instead.

So now need to upgrade from my very capable F3/BMPCC. But if that ratio was to shift back towards 50/50 then it would make sense to get something better, and FS700 would be a top choice (unless I went "big" and splurged out on a Kinefinity Terra / C500 / URSA Mini / FS7 / F5 instead).

3. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by abreu-canedo View Post
    Wow! Great deal! Congrats!

Yeah, at that price point you are getting great value!

EDIT: oh wait, is that $1,500? Still a good deal, though. At first I was thinking you got one for $500?
    Sorry, I was typing that on my phone, and didn't realize it was a "!" and not a "1". Yes, I paid $1500 for it.

If I had managed to score it for $500, I'd have probably needed new underwear. LOL.

I managed to track down a company in Poland that appeared to have the LAST Wooden Camera Top plate available possibly anywhere. It should be arriving today. I just need to pick up a few 850 Pro drives so I can shoot 4k RAW. I've not managed to figure out that workflow yet, unfortunately.

4. Collapse Details
    If you want a new FS700R better act soon. It's discontinued and most stores seem to be out.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567