Thread: Super 16 Short

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by keithlango View Post
    Ha ha, yeah! I'm doing a million camera, lens & post tests with it lately because I'll be directing/shooting short with it this summer (currently in pre-prod). Really just trying to understand how it responds in all different kinds of situations and set ups. I'm loving it. Not perfect, but like film I embrace what it does and accept whatever limitations it brings along with it. I have an interview piece I did recently in El Salvador that I'm currently editing, I'll post that when it's done. I dunno if you saw my little Christmas video I shot with it, but in case you didn't here's a link. I also shot and edited a short promo for some friends while we drilled a well in El Salvador last month. You can see that here.

But this thread ain't about me, man. Keep us up to date on your quest to get your feature funded. I definitely want to see your voice heard in the world.
    Keith this footage looks awesome brother!!! Cant wait to see more. And, I'll definitely keep you updated on the latest with my project no doubt

2. Collapse Details
    Man this is dope as hell. I share the same love for film you do, Its my whole childhood like yours. My dream is to own a good super 16 camera. Your def an inspiration bro. Im no big shot, but this is the first documentary I did. It was shot on the DVX, but its about all about the beauty of analog film. Let me know what you think if you have time.

3. Collapse Details
    I'm using an arri sr 2...it's fantastic on commercials

also just received a grant for a feature..will shoot on kodak

4. Collapse Details
    Bronze Member
    Fantastic video. Keep up the good work.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123