1. Collapse Details
    Does anyone here have any experience with the XA20?
    I started a job as an in house videographer and they had already purchased this before I came on board. I know the whole, "a poor craftsman blames his tools" thing, but good lord, do I hate this camera. I'm used to shooting on my C100 and more or less being able to dial in exactly the image I want in camera and just pushing it around a little bit in post. It might just be that I'm not a great colorist (and would love some tips if this is the main culprit) but it seems like if I just try to add just a bit of contrast the image starts to look like Saving Private Ryan, and I haven't for the life of me been able to get a skin tone out of it I like.

2. Collapse Details
    Are you talking in-camera or post? XA20 has a limited range of image effects in camera - color depth, sharpness, contrast and brightness, it's not a C100 and they're hard to match up mainly due to IQ, but straight out of the C100 doesn't give much leeway in post either. If your org can afford a videographer couldn't they can afford a more pro camera? Not that the XA20 isn't truly great at it's price point.