1. Collapse Details
    Nyrius ARIES Pro w/Anker Batteries Wireless Video
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    No longer have a use for this wireless setup and it needs a new home. Below is a description and feel free to PM me with any questions or interest. Thanks!

ASKING $300
    FREE Shipping & Paypal only

This is HDMI only and is a perfect starter kit for anyone in the video industry or can be used on a TV/laptop at home.
    The video signal was always much stronger than anticipated and rated for 161 feet line of sight. The included Anker batteries (6400mAh) will power this unit for about 8 hours (from my experience).

The power cord for the receiver that connects USB to the barrel connector was made by me by soldering two cables together. This is because Nyrius doesn't offer a cable to achieve this connection...only a wall AC adapter (included).

Kit includes what you see in the photos. Not included, but needed to work, is an HDMI cable from your device to the receiver. The receiver shows signs of where Velcro had been placed, but could be removed with Goo-Gone. The HDMI sticker on the top of the receiver was removed when the Velcro was taken off. All in perfect working condition.

IMG_2869.jpgIMG_2873.jpgIMG_2867.jpgIMG_2866.jpg
    Last edited by mozingopj; 01-28-2016 at 12:47 PM. Reason: Added Information