1. Collapse Details
    New Year's videos around Boston
    I went to different places in Boston getting different scenes from Copley Square, Faneuil Hall and the Boston Common. You'll see , music concerts that was going on at Copley, a puppet parade at Copley, puppet show at the Copley mall, arts and crafts for kids at the Boston public library, Ice Skating show at the Boston Common, some of the ice sculptures in different places, fireworks on top of the Fairmont Copley Hotel at midnight as well as other activities.

I used a shutter of 30 for all the night shots which increase low light capabilities while at the same time making the motion quality look a little worse.

Last edited by Camera Expert; 01-05-2016 at 07:40 AM.

2. Collapse Details
    Our camcorders are definitely struggling in low light.
    And a monopod is a must.
    Thanks for sharing...

3. Collapse Details
    I thought about getting a monopod and I should still get one in the future. I do tend to get carried away and not pay attention to shoot well. Probably because I'm shooting these for fun and not really making money off them. It's different when I get hired like for music videos for example.

Yeah low light can be a pain sometimes which is why I'll use a shutter of 30 in the night shots. I really should have used a shutter of 60 in the Ice Skating event since their was plenty of light but too late now.