1. Collapse Details
    VISITOR - Live & Uncensored
    So... for years I've been sitting on footage from an album release party concert my old band did back in 1984.
    Finally finished it and decided to do a Limited Edition DVD release (for the few fans that are still alive!).

Why is it the the bass players always get into video/film?
    Thought some of you might enjoy.... or at least have a laugh or two!

2. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by ZazaCast View Post
    So... for years I've been sitting on footage from an album release party concert my old band did back in 1984.
    Finally finished it and decided to do a Limited Edition DVD release (for the few fans that are still alive!).

Why is it the the bass players always get into video/film?
    Thought some of you might enjoy.... or at least have a laugh or two!

Nice.

I have some old footage of my group (I'm not a bassist though) that has never seen the light of day. I hope to do something with it some time.

Congrats.

-M
    Martin Kelley
    blackhats blog http://blackhatsmovie.blogspot.com facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/blackhats/254404591292515
    Producer, STEP OFF formerly Battle official site On DVD Now from Lionsgate!
    Co-Writer, Immigration Tango On DVD Now from Lionsgate!

3. Collapse Details
    wow. im in a band; we're still playing to either nearly empty (or empty) venues or to people already there but not for us. what's it take to make it to whatever level you guys were at? that looks way fancier than any of our shows.

4. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Martay View Post
    Nice.

I have some old footage of my group (I'm not a bassist though) that has never seen the light of day. I hope to do something with it some time.

Congrats.

-M
    Thanks Martay... this video was only 31 years in the making, figured it was time to finish this one up! Just get to editing your footage, I want to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bass View Post
    wow. im in a band; we're still playing to either nearly empty (or empty) venues or to people already there but not for us. what's it take to make it to whatever level you guys were at? that looks way fancier than any of our shows.
    Josh... times were different back then, 18 was the drinking age, DWI laws weren't the same, there were tons of clubs & people wanting to hear original music. We hit it right, practiced & wrote ALL the time, had great management and promotions people. Got a break opening for Pat Travers & Rainbow and saved Cedric Kushner's ass (he was a concert promoter back then), he in return used us as his support group and had us opening for Blue Oyster Cult, Kansas, Alice Cooper, Foghat, etc. Good times!
    Newspaper Clip001.jpgNewspaper Clip004.jpg

I don't know what to tell you these days except....Practice, Practice, Practice!
    Visitor File002sm.jpg