Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Collapse Details
    jpham, this has to do with the Odyssey recorder, not SD cards. And apparently the issue is, that if you change frame rates on the camera (for example in my case from 50p to 25p), the recorder doesn't always pick up this change, and the following clips will be corrupted until you go to PLAY-mode, after which the recorder picks up the correct signal again.. Wish you could have told this to us before, would have avoided the issue. Why the secrecy Mitch?

2. Collapse Details
    I'm not trying to be secret. We have to analyze any reports of failure to determine their cause. I guess that what you report is possible if one of our service engineers told it to you, but it is news to me. I say that not because they keep me in the dark or I don't pay attention, but because there are always dozens of possibilities including various user errors or issues on a single unit that does not effect any of the thousands of others out in the field. So please indeed, go ahead everyone and try this fix as it certainly can't hurt you, but it is not an official thing from CD as far as I know (and I'll check).
    Mitch Gross
    Cinema Product Manager
    Panasonic System Solutions Company

3. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch Gross View Post
    I'm not trying to be secret. We have to analyze any reports of failure to determine their cause. I guess that what you report is possible if one of our service engineers told it to you, but it is news to me. I say that not because they keep me in the dark or I don't pay attention, but because there are always dozens of possibilities including various user errors or issues on a single unit that does not effect any of the thousands of others out in the field. So please indeed, go ahead everyone and try this fix as it certainly can't hurt you, but it is not an official thing from CD as far as I know (and I'll check).
    Ok, I have this exact same problem (changed project frame rate on 7Q from 25p to follow camera), now have 12 clips unplayable on computer. This seems to have been going on a while now, but still no actual solution posted? Is that it - there is nothing I an do to recover these 12 files? :/

4. Collapse Details
    As I understand it the files are recoverable. Please contact our Tech Support for assistance.
    Mitch Gross
    Cinema Product Manager
    Panasonic System Solutions Company

5. Collapse Details
    Hi Guys not sure if this is the right place for this I had a power failure while updating firmware from 2015.11.1217 to 2018.031719 on 7Q now the unit is dead ,cant boot it up any help would be appreciated Jerry

6. Collapse Details
    would it be possible to record 7Q playback from the SDI Out on the 7Q? If the files play fine in the unit, couldn't the playback be recorded? Of course you need a 2nd ProRes Recorder of some sort.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123