Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    If anyone ever suffers such issues, please contact us at cdsupport@convergent-design.com. We can only correct a problem if we know about it.
    Mitch Gross
    Cinema Product Manager
    Panasonic System Solutions Company

2. Collapse Details
    I had a similar issue, maybe this is related? The thing that was causing my issue was shutting down my FS700 before the Odyssey. The Odyssey would for some reason react to this as if record was pressed and it recorded a 1 second clip. The file was of course corrupt and had no content, it was always 5,7MB in size. Premiere Pro crashed when trying to import these files. The workaround is simple, to always shut down the Odyssey first. Has not happened to me since.

But as you said your files play back fine on the Odyssey so probably a different issue. I would however suggest in general to always shut down the Odyssey before the camera.
    BMPCC4K, Sony FS700 with O7Q+, Bolex 16mm, Canon 1014XL-S super8.

Visit my site: www.samisanpakkila.com

3. Collapse Details
    Unfortunately I didn't do a dual record on this. CD have asked for the clip in question so I've sent it to them and will let you know what happens. We even went through the rushes on the Odyssey before we wrapped the shoot and because it played everything back fine we assumed we were good to go. I'm hoping CD are able to recover the file as I can't even imagine if you were doing long back to back days on a film thinking the files were all fine to later realise that you have corrupt files but you've already formatted your cards

Quote Originally Posted by thirdyearff View Post
    Not that it helps your situation, but I've also had the same issue w/ green & static...the only thing that saved my bacon was the dual recorded AVCHD. Good luck!

4. Collapse Details
    I've had the same problem now twice! Once with the 2015.8 firmware and yesterday with the 2015.11 firmware. On the Odyssey itself the files do playback normally but when I check them on the pc they seem to be corrupted... Already contacted support for this, but with a product like this, this should never be able to happen...

5. Collapse Details
    I was able to fix my files with the Video Repair tool by Grau. That means that all the info is in the files but not in the right place to play it back normally, now it's for CD to find a solution for this

6. Collapse Details
    Please contact our support team at cdsupport@convergent-design.com. We wish to correct any issues you experience and your solution may be informative in us preventing the problem in the future.
    Mitch Gross
    Cinema Product Manager

7. Collapse Details
    Same problem here. Whats the solution? Support ticket just written. Is there even a solution or why keeping it secretly?

8. Collapse Details
    This issue is being addressed in our next firmware update.
    Mitch Gross
    Cinema Product Manager

9. Collapse Details
    Again this happened to me, and now the corrupted clip is an important interview clip. I contacted support. Anyone found a solution? Video repair tool did not work...

10. Collapse Details
    What SD card do you use when this corruption happens ? This corruption occurred to me once last year, when I was trying out this new SD card.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast