1. Collapse Details
    Adding markers while recording and transferring to Premiere? PX270?
    Is there a way to add markers to my clips while I'm shooting and have those markers transfer to my clips/timeline when I get them into Premiere?

Thank!

- Jarek
    Shoot for the Impossible...Then do it.

www.jarek.com
    Red Weapon 8K

2. Collapse Details
    This forum is useless. Top post for three weeks without even a single response, or any other posts. What happened to DVXuser?

So anyway, I am able to mark my clips using the Text Memo function. I mapped it to the slot select button for easy access. I can only see the markers in the P2 viewer app and nothing else. I also see no way of exporting the information to another app. Seems like another useless feature.

Anyone have any ideas?
    Last edited by Jarek Zabczynski; 11-30-2015 at 05:03 PM.

www.jarek.com
    Red Weapon 8K

3. Collapse Details
    I assigned the shot mark function to the cam and frequently hit it when something good is shot. I don't use Premiere CC 2015, but in FCP X, it'll show as good take. The implementation is pretty bad overall. Not that useful and it takes more time to find the good take marker at times. Lots of improvements in the metadata and shot marker to NLE are still needed. Panasonic probably couldn't careless to continue develop P2 workflow.

4. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf2koc@hotmail.com View Post
    I assigned the shot mark function to the cam and frequently hit it when something good is shot. I don't use Premiere CC 2015, but in FCP X, it'll show as good take. The implementation is pretty bad overall. Not that useful and it takes more time to find the good take marker at times. Lots of improvements in the metadata and shot marker to NLE are still needed. Panasonic probably couldn't careless to continue develop P2 workflow.
    Yeah I can get the Good Take marker to work. With text memo I can add markers within the video clip. So for a two camera shoot, I can basically mark edit points while I'm on one camera. They show up in P2 viewer, but I can't see them anywhere else, driving me crazy. It would be such a timesaver if these markers just showed up in my timeline.

www.jarek.com
    Red Weapon 8K