Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Video in German:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ARa3yKfwCw

They say available within 1-3 days?!

• 7-Zoll-IPS 1920◊1200 325 ppi Touchscreen Display
    • HDMI (1.4b)

There are more info & all technical data, but since they are not sponsor here, I avoid direct linking.

BTW - video in first post of this thread is back again.

2. Collapse Details
    All the details spilt!

http://www.provideocoalition.com/the...080-monitoring

Ninja Assassin Key Features:
    • Record more accurate, higher resolution colors (4:2:2, 10-bit) direct to visually lossless editing formats (the only brand to do both ProRes and DNxHR).
    • No Record time limits Ė Recording externally to the camera puts an end to the traditional 30-minute recording barrier and allows larger media capacity.
    • Professional shot setup you can trust on a calibrated high resolution 7" monitor with over 320 pixels per inch.
    • Anamorphic de-squeeze, the perfect companion for Panasonicís GH4 and affordable Anamorphic lenses/adaptors.
    • Easy to use professional monitoring tools including Focus Peaking Assist, 1:1 & 2:1 Zoom with silky smooth image pan & scan, False Color (skin tones), Zebra and Waveform/Vector Scopes for in-depth image analysis.
    • Go back in time with Pre-Roll cache recording, up to 8 seconds of HD or 2-3 seconds of 4K so youíll never miss that shot
    • Video Time-lapse with up to 10 different sequences, speed ramp and scheduled start and end times over 24 hrs.
    • 3D LUTís allow you to create a specific signature look or even recreate classic film stock instantly, with 50:50 split / LUT on / LUT off view, you can compare effects and make creative decisions on the fly.
    • Playback for instant review and editing on the fly with a choice of 10 tags in both record and playback mode. Our NLE support means that whether you are Mac, PC, Apple, Avid or Adobe we support you.
    Please see Ninja Assassin Product Sheet for a full range of specs and features (to follow soon).
    The Ninja Assassin is available in stores now (September 1) for a MSRP of:

US: $ 1295 ex. TAX
    EU: Ä 1295 ex. VAT
    GBP: £ 899 ex. VAT
    AUD: $ 1899 Inc. GST

3. Collapse Details
    So, it's a PIX-E5H competitor, with a larger screen, for $100 more (about the same price with media?). Not bad.

If you shoot using an external monitor, these recorders are getting so great and so cheap that it's very difficult to pass on them.

4. Collapse Details
    It's available to order. Here's the direct B&H Photo link.

5. Collapse Details
    And for those that may want to order from the west coast, DVEstore has them in stock: Ninja Assassin

6. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch Gross View Post
    Take it from me, that's not necessarily true.

There's a considerable amount of processing work required to convert Sony's RAW signal into video. Then to do this at high frame rates is that much more difficult. And then to compress into Apple ProRes at high frame rates is that much more complicated. Just because a device can handle one or two parts of a puzzle does not mean that it can do a bunch of them all at the same time.
    Hope springs eternal. But is why I'm trying to get an answer from them.
    I wish I could buy the Odyssey, but I simply can't afford it. If the Shogun won't let me go beyond 30p, I'm not sure it's really worth the money either though. In the meanwhile I keep shooting internally.

I can drive a car and I can grill a cheeseburger, but I cannot do both at the same time.
    I'm pretty sure you could if you put your mind to it. But since there seems to be plenty of drive-thrus in the U.S, it seems unnecessary anyway.
    Sony NEX-FS700R | A7S | Odyssey 7Q+ | Atomos Ninja V
    Sony 24-70/2.8 GM, 70-200/2.8GM, SEL 50/1.8, 35/1.8, 18-105/4, FE 28-70 | Samyang 16, 35 & 85mm Cine
    Sachtler Flowtech 75 | Benro S8
    MacBook Pro 2018 6-core i7 2.6 ghz / 32gb ram / 512gb HD | macOS Mojave
    Hackintosh i7-8700K 6-core 3.7 ghz / 32 gb ram / 512gb NVMe / Radeon RX 580 | macOS Mojave

7. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebrahim Saadawi View Post
    Good news I guess. I just hoped it would be a cheaper 5" shogun with SDI. PIX-E5 is the smallest 4K option for the a7s now correct? or is it 5" but too bulky/heavy?
    Yes - the PIX-E5 and PIX-E5H are the smallest 4k recording monitors available in the world. They are robust die cast aluminum, slim and not heavy. Perfect for A7s, A7Rii.

Paul

8. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahnon View Post
    All the details spilt!

http://www.provideocoalition.com/the...080-monitoring

Ninja Assassin Key Features:
    • Record more accurate, higher resolution colors (4:2:2, 10-bit) direct to visually lossless editing formats (the only brand to do both ProRes and DNxHR).
    • No Record time limits Ė Recording externally to the camera puts an end to the traditional 30-minute recording barrier and allows larger media capacity.
    • Professional shot setup you can trust on a calibrated high resolution 7" monitor with over 320 pixels per inch.
    • Anamorphic de-squeeze, the perfect companion for Panasonicís GH4 and affordable Anamorphic lenses/adaptors.
    • Easy to use professional monitoring tools including Focus Peaking Assist, 1:1 & 2:1 Zoom with silky smooth image pan & scan, False Color (skin tones), Zebra and Waveform/Vector Scopes for in-depth image analysis.
    • Go back in time with Pre-Roll cache recording, up to 8 seconds of HD or 2-3 seconds of 4K so youíll never miss that shot
    • Video Time-lapse with up to 10 different sequences, speed ramp and scheduled start and end times over 24 hrs.
    • 3D LUTís allow you to create a specific signature look or even recreate classic film stock instantly, with 50:50 split / LUT on / LUT off view, you can compare effects and make creative decisions on the fly.
    • Playback for instant review and editing on the fly with a choice of 10 tags in both record and playback mode. Our NLE support means that whether you are Mac, PC, Apple, Avid or Adobe we support you.
    Please see Ninja Assassin Product Sheet for a full range of specs and features (to follow soon).
    The Ninja Assassin is available in stores now (September 1) for a MSRP of:

US: $ 1295 ex. TAX
    EU: Ä 1295 ex. VAT
    GBP: £ 899 ex. VAT
    AUD: $ 1899 Inc. GST
    So, from a newbie FS7 Owner, would i be able to pull 4K off of the FS7's HDMI? What would I lose?

9. Collapse Details
    What's the battery life on this recorder?

10. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel H View Post
    So, it's a PIX-E5H competitor, with a larger screen, for $100 more (about the same price with media?). Not bad.

If you shoot using an external monitor, these recorders are getting so great and so cheap that it's very difficult to pass on them.
    Agreed (E :-)
    RED ONE @home
    Emanuel & Co's RED ONE
    RED ZOOM LENSES
    RED 300mm LENS
    Who am I?

* LINK *
    ** IMDb **

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast