Page 222 of 222 FirstFirst ... 122172212218219220221222
Results 2,211 to 2,213 of 2213
  1. Collapse Details
    Can someone link to me an official source that shows the effective pixels in video for each of the 4k modes?

2. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by slidemaster View Post
    Ok I was able to get a GH5 yesterday at "Hot Rod Camera's". Really cool small shop in Burbank. They took pleanty of time with me and really I felt good about them. As of now they have several available.

Allan
    I bought my GH5 from Hot Rod Camera and as I live in South America now, I asked them to unbox the camera and run it through its paces, as I cannot ship it back if my camera had any issues...I also asked them to install Vlog for me....when all was said and done they charged me nothing extra for this service though at the time of my request I offered to pay extra....very impressed with them and they'll be the camera store I deal with in the future!

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.

3. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by fboonzaier View Post
    I bought my GH5 from Hot Rod Camera and as I live in South America now, I asked them to unbox the camera and run it through its paces, as I cannot ship it back if my camera had any issues...I also asked them to install Vlog for me....when all was said and done they charged me nothing extra for this service though at the time of my request I offered to pay extra....very impressed with them and they'll be the camera store I deal with in the future!
    Yeah, I had a similarly great experience with them when I needed Vlog in a pinch and they opened the box and read me the code before shipping it to me so that I could install it instantly.

Saving tax by purchasing from BH is one thing (I do it all the time), but it's nice to have a really good reason to support a smaller operation.

Page 222 of 222 FirstFirst ... 122172212218219220221222